Monday, March 12, 2012

BROKE INTO PIECES

I'm looking for you, where are you
why you suddenly disappeared..
I really miss you.. and I don't know why I could be like this...

that time when you held me so long,
and looked into my eyes
through the day with me...
You just lied to me? It was all a drama?

Then I keep looking for you
I can only see your name, I really wanna talk to you
But you never notice it at all...

I'm sad.. I wear a headset and listen to the songs..
and suddenly I saw a conversation between you and her
you know, at the moment my heart broke into pieces
Oh God how stupid I am, he still loves her
yes I'm crazy, have been willing to go back into his game..

broken, shattered into pieces..
I can't stop my tears, because it really hurts
so, it was all just a game?

Now, I'm alone here trying to heal my own pain..
You never appreciate my exsistence for you,
you're not worthy to get my love, thanks for all :)


1 comment: