Monday, March 5, 2012

MY BELOVED FAMILY

Family, is a place where I can feel the love, protection, and affection

When I could no longer build the spirit of my life ...
   
When I fell and hurt by people around me,  
One that makes me peaceful and cheerful again, sharing stories with my mom .. ;)
She taught me the true meaning of patience and forgiveness ..

 
Then my father, honestly, he's old fashioned, he isn't easily understood, 
but in the end, I realized that he only wants the best for his children ..
He just wants to protect his children from harm ..
although sometimes we don't like the way they are ..


My brothers and sister, although we have opposite character, often arguing, 

but we always together again and still can love each other ..

with them, I share the knowledge, sharing jokes and laughter ..


we are grateful to have parents who always taught us to do good things ..
And foremost they always taught us to always be close to God, 
always pray and give thanks in all things ..
Because of them, now.. me, my sister, and my brothers grow into people who believe in God, and always remember to be kind to others .. 

by: Priska Mochii (Priska Liviana)

No comments:

Post a Comment